- Are you lowering your kitchen cabinets?
- Remove the cabinet door and drawers.
- Remove the inlet mold along the bottom surface with a rod.
- Unscrew the cabinet unit from the bottom and remove the cabinets.
- Discard or donate old cabinet doors, moldings and hardware.
Can you reuse the cabinets?
Tips for recycling and reusing kitchen cabinets. If they don’t like the color of the cabinets, they may consider painting them. If you don’t like the style of the door, remove the door and create an open storage. Use lockers to create an office or workstation.
How to disassemble the kitchen?
Disassemble your old kitchen safely and easily in ten easy steps
- Plan ahead.
- Close the water, electricity and gas networks.
- Clean your workplace.
- If possible, unplug the device and move it to another room.
- When disassembling, remove objects from your area.
- Disconnect the pipes from the sink and taps.
What can you do with old kitchen cabinets?
10 ways to get rid of tired kitchen cabinets
- Add storage space with kitchen cabinets. Add storage space with kitchen cabinets.
- Paint kitchen counters. Paint kitchen counters.
- Renovation of kitchen units.
- Install the Pull cabinet shelf.
- Installation under cabinet lighting.
- Build an island butcher’s block.
- Create a buffet.
- Create a window seat.
Photos from Wikimedia Commons