- Add a rug. The rug does a lot for the kitchen: It covers an ugly floor, adds color and provides a softer surface to your tired feet.
- Draw something.
- Add a small wallpaper.
- Install the pendant light.
- Replace your stool.
- Get a small color device.
- Just a teapot.
- Hang the new window treatment.
How do you update an old kitchen?
8 small ways to restore the kitchen without renovation
- Turn off the hardware. You won’t believe how quickly and easily you can replace old, obsolete material.
- Paint cabinets.
- Add to open shelves.
- Turn off the meters.
- Add lighting under the cabinet.
- Cost of new equipment.
- Paint the walls.
- Rethink your cabin space.
How do you update an old bench?
Here are some cheaper ways to upgrade your old money.
- Get a new look with color.
- Lubricate your slabs without oil to make them look like fake concrete.
- Make your own benches out of solid concrete.
- Make a tile board.
- Download Butcher Block.
How do you change a cheap kitchen?
8 ways to improve your kitchen on a small budget
- Paint the kitchen walls. If your kitchen looks small, you can add a layer of lighter color to make it look bigger and more spacious.
- Reset cabinets and drawers.
- Cab button update.
- Replace the kitchen unit.
- Get a new kitchen floor.
- Change the lighting.
- Use a thumbnail.
- New furniture.
Photos in the article “Flickr”