12 easy ways to upgrade basic kitchen cabinets
- Add task lighting or top lighting. Installing lighting in cabinets is not just a practical improvement.
- Remove the door.
- Add glass door inserts.
- Install folding shelves.
- Replace the front door with chicken wire.
- Add crown molds.
- Add cover storage.
- Paint the door.
How do you dress the upholstered cabinet door?
HOW TO ADD CASE AND COLOR TO LAMINATE CABINETS
- Use tape to mark the back of the cabinet door and the inside of the cabinets so you know where to go when you want to hang them again.
- Remove the cabinet door and insert all material / screws into the zipper bag.
- Mount your door on chainsaws or anywhere they move easily from all sides.
How can I make cheap cabinets look good?
10 cheap ways to make your kitchen look expensive
- Update the material.
- Use lighter colors.
- Replace the cabinet door.
- Change the lighting.
- Use artwork.
- Paint your appliances with stainless steel.
- Add a window treatment.
- Shape your breakfast corner.
How do I dress my kitchen cabinets without paint?
Turn your kitchen cabinets without color (11 ideas)
- Cover the glass door with window film.
- Pay attention to the location and colored dishes.
- Put some form on it.
- Add a small investment for easy upgrades.
- Cover them with nice contact paper.
- With open shelves, remove the door.
- Gel your cabinets.
Photos in the article “Flickr”